Friday 11 November 2016

The Lithuania team: Paula, Ingry and Laura


Hello!

We are Laura, Ingry and Paula, the students from Spain who are going to Lithuania. We are 16 years old. We are looking forward to this journey!!

We like spending our free time with friends, doing sport, going shopping and going to the cinema. Also, we like listening to music like pop, rap and reggaeton.

- Hi! I'm Laura. I'm the girl on the right with long black hair. I have one brother, he is 18 years old. I love animals and I have a little dog. I'm doing Social Studies at high school. I love taking photos and watching movies.

- Hello! I'm Paula, the girl in the middle. I have a younger brother and I don't have any pets. I'm doing Technological studies at high school but I don't know what I want to be in the future yet. I love travelling and visiting new places around the world.

- Hi! I'm Ingry, the girl on the left. I was born in Ecuador.  I came to Spain when I was three years old.  I have two older sisters.Her ages are 30 and 22 but they don't live at home nowadays I love pets and I have a dog. I' m doing Science studies at high school and my favourite subject is biology. My hobby is reading books and watching movies about love.  I want to be a psychiatrist when I'm old because I  think that  knowing things about our minds is very interesting.

We are excited to meet you all!! This experience will be nice. See you soon, byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment